Tuesday, August 20, 2013

18 Aug 2013

Happy Tuesday~
Hi loves, I am back with feeding you an oishii post!
I had been wanted to do little shopping at the new opening shopping mall, Gurney Paragon.
I hope I am not too outdated =P
 
Last Sunday, it was the eve of our 3rd anniversary so we decided to go there have a simple lunch @ Sushi Zamai.
 
 
Thanks god, the queue was not long but it took us up to about 45 minutes.
Good food worth the long wait.


 
 
Sakura, soft shell crab and Maguro

Sushi Black Caniar, Inari, Hotate Mentai, Salmon and Golden roll.
All so mouth watering!


His Karaage  Don

Kaisen Nabe with Udon set
I feel guilty to tell that I can't finish it. I was 2/4 full after eating those oishii sushi and I could only fix half of it into my stomach. 



Stomach satisfied.
It's worth back the bill.

 
Panaroma shot from Paragon.
 
Super in love with its bright, white and spacious architecture design of Gurney Paragon mall.
 
Outfit of the day, neon pink dress from Topshop pairing with all in black leather watch and ballerino flats.


Slurp~~that's all.

Loves, Tchia xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment