Saturday, August 17, 2013

20 July 2013

Recently, there was a lot of awesome concerts in Malaysia. Especially there were two concerts (SHE 2gether 4ever and Jay Chou Opus World Tour) must not miss out but due to budget constraint, I had to let go one. I had been to Jay Chou's concert a few years back. However, I had never been to S.H.E's concert and my BFF wished to go too. Hence, I were there that night.
 
 
 
 
We had grabbed a good seat.
This must thank to Jeerlene.
 
S.H.E clover glow stick.
The light color was changed in accordance of performance. Yes, there is a chip inside this glow stick which enable remote monitored by the control room.
 
 
 This was the gift prepared by S.H.E fans club.
 
 
 
This was Chloe first time to watch concert and she was teared when the concert started.
Jeerlene and I were crying as well. We are the huge fans of S.H.E. S.H.E brought so much of memories to us. We hugged and shed happy tears.
 
 
 
 
 Super hot and sexy!
 
 Ella hubby and her hubby's family.
 
 My女神!
 
 
 
 
 
Selina was crying on the stage when she talked about her current health condition.
I believe most of us were tearing when she was crying.
Very moving!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The surprise moment we gave S.H.E during 魔力 this song.
A sea of pink, blue and green hearts.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The concert was really touched and awesome beyond word.
I not only enjoyed the concert very much. I also enjoyed watching it together with my BFF =)
 
 S.H.E you are my 4ever superstar 4ever SHERO!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment