Sunday, April 18, 2010

You're my number 1 reader!

She was been so silent.
She had been a period always hidden in her shell and anti the social. Cried in day and night everyday.
She was freaking down, down, and down.
From that time of period, her world was so black and dark.
She had been lived like a living dead.
For her, trust was a rubbish!
Noone can read her mind. Noone can talk to. These all made her so suffer, lonely and scare!
She had a serious emotional breakdown.
But one day she knew it was not worth to ruin her mood her emotion because of someone. She tried hard to find ways out. She deserves a better days and not the dark one. 
She tried to hang out more, smile more, talk more even these all were not what she wanted.
Where there is a hope, there is a way. She found that blogging is the quick way to release her depression out . 
She loves to blog since then and has cultivated it as her hobby. She will blog whenever sad or happy.
Yes, I'm talking about me.
Some people want to blogging because of businesses, I do it because of hobby. This place is the small part of me to express my thought or message out. And, I don't expect people come back to my blog once they read because I know my blog is quite boring and gloomy.

However, last few days ago, I just realized I also have a loyalty reader. 
Yay, it's you.
TAN SEE LING.
*clap*
I rate you as my number ONE reader!
If not mistaken, you're my reader since I blogged in Friendster.
I really don't expect you like to read my blog because I always thought that I forced you to read my blog one!
~grin~

































See Ling, you're so great!
I love you!
*SMOOCH*

1 comment:

  1. hahhahaha....love u too,my dear.....dun feel lonely,u still hav us....^^when down n wan find some1 to talk, u can find me.....^^u r no lonely...u r the lucky 1.....^^ muack muack~~

    ReplyDelete