Monday, April 19, 2010

16 April 2010

I have a good news and a bad news.
The good news is my bestie Chloe has a new family member.
A 2 months old baby poodle.














Don't doubt! The 2 months old puppy that I'm mentioning is what you see in the picture.
Can't believe right?! It's super TINY! Like a new born 3 weeks old kitty!
Yes, the bad news is this puppy is very weak. His mother gave birth to 8 weak puppies and his size is the second smallest among his siblings. I heard my bestie said that four of his siblings die within 2 months after birth. This made my bestie very worry. She ran to vet and even fews pet shops just to asked more about the info of how to take care her little tiny puppy. Well, what have to do now is to pay extra care and attention to this fragile puppy.


My bestie also told me actually he doesn't really know how to bow-wow but meow meow! And has confused a stray cat. Got one silly stray cat went into my bestie's house and looked for him! LMAO after hearing this!
小狗 小猫 傻傻分不清楚







~Kawaii~

I hope you will get better soon and don't let your mommy worries you so much!




note: last two pics were taken by my baby Canon Ixus 130. I'm still learning how to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment