Friday, May 16, 2014

03 May 2014

My 26th birthday turned out to be a marriage proposal.
I always say he is not a romantic guy but the most romantic thing he made for me is to propose to me. 
He proposed to me at the Love Lock open air observation deck of Penang Hill with red rose petals path, surrounding with many hearts shape made of roses and candle lights, 99 red roses, very rosy proposal speech and last but not least a rose diamond ring. 
The whole ambiance was filled with heaps of joy, tear and loves~

Few weeks before my birthday, my besties had been asking me the same question constantly.
"What's your plan for your birthday? Where you like to celebrate?"
They suggested to celebrate my birthday at Penang Hill's restaurant. Since I had been to this place for so many times in recent months so I decided to spend my birthday at Gurney Paragon rather than Penang Hill because I hadn't shop for quite some times and at the same time I can shop birthday pressie for my own over there too.

I guess my decision had driven Mr. Carrot mad a lot as I almost ruined his proposal plan =P
On my actual birthday, they still managed to get me up to Penang Hill. Now when I'm thinking back, Mr. Carrot had been done a lot of hilarious things to ensure my appearance. I feel his heart!!

On the other hand, there was a bunch of helpers secretly all the way from KL headed up to Penang Hill to execute the mission they had been assigned earlier from him. Awww~ Never too late to realize they are such sweet dear friends!
Touching (╥﹏╥)

Here are some behind the scenes pictures of the proposal preparation.
Photo credit goes all to Ms Wei Wei, Mr Matthew and Mr. Kelvin.



Ms Wei Wei

Yee Hong

Mr Jack Cool

Matthew Hee

Kelvin (the young brother of Carrot) and his girl friend


Excited faces!

Big Like of the day


Candles and rose petals as deco


Seriously I can smell their effort! Don't you?!



Selfie time



DJ on the floor of the day


One of the sweetest moments of the day

Final inspection of the deco





It started drizzling.
Pitter-patter composed into a romantic rhythm to welcome our arrival.


99 red rses









I was nodding with teared face and softly saying i do







The man and the rses I lve

You are like the rose diamond ring dazzling in my heart.


This is the most unforgettable birthday in my life because of yu!






Stay tuned for the proposal video =)


No comments:

Post a Comment