Sunday, May 11, 2014

15 Feb 2014 - 16 Feb 2014

Even one or two days off can leave your feeling refreshed and revitalized...even if you vacation in your own hometown.
 
A quick vacation in style.
 
 
Newly opened Glow hotel by Zinc at Penang.
 
 
 
Cafe
 
 
Infinity edge pool
Too busy to have a swim already so I leave it to another time =(
 

 
  The hotel provides good breakfast.
The spaghetti as delicious as the spaghetti serves in fine dining restaurant.
The fruity yogurt was soooo good too.
 
 
 
 
  A sea of heritage roof top.
The view from the hotel room's window

 
 
   Selca

 
Cap from Hong Kong Disneyland
Tee from Top Shop
Pants from H&M
My mom always complains that I always wear too plain. I admit I too obsess over plain style outfit.
 
  I'm sure, I will plan my next trip at here again with my newly bought bikini.


Hope my career is doing good this year so I can have infinity money to spend on my vacation!!!

Loves, Tchia





No comments:

Post a Comment