Monday, April 12, 2010

They are cameras

I realized there are loads of cute and weird cameras after so much research.
Some of them, you can't even tell they are camera and you will question like this way.
"Really can function like real camera?"



This is cute!
I bet every girl is loving this instant camera!
So am I!








Transparent Camera
My bestie Genie got one like this which putting film and capture pictures!
It really can function like real one.





DSLR also got transparent.
Cool!







Camera's look can be customized as what your juicy brain can think of.
Just same like design the dress.


Floral printed lomo camera






Pink Heart lomo camera






Lomo Style Barbie Sweet Heart








How about cartoon look?
Sure!! Why not?!!




Oh my gosh~ is Mickey camera!
I want this badly even I'm not the big fan of Mickey cos it's really too adorable!!!





Polar Bear camera




Hello Kitty Digital Camera




Hello Kitty Instant Camera





Winnie Pooh film camera







I sure LEGO lovers will crazy with this!
It made of real lego and can fully function like digital camera!
How lovely!





"SAVE THE EARTH, DO RECYCLE"
Seems like recycle is the world hottest issue .
Yes, no doubt.
They also come out recycle camera/paper camera.
Can it work? Maybe~ I'm not so sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment