Thursday, August 8, 2013

24 Dec 2012

This is one of the super overdue posts.
Last year Xmas eve.

Had barbecue session with the bunch. 
  
The snack we had =P



I had made a mark with Forever Friends on my paper cup.



The salmon Mr. Carrot bought me =D


My new friends.
Do you spot the thingy behind me? I do not know why she took it for photo but she is indeed very funny!
She always made people around her non-stop laugh endlessly.



The chicken was over grilled.
What a saddening case for chicken lover.


The turn for Salmon.


We could smell the strong aroma from the salmon.
Yums!

Happy face =)
He was just too happy because it turned out to perfect!


Another love of that night was my grilled fish balls with cheeeese!
Such a genius idea....Mwahahaha~

Here's the outcome.
Yums yums!!


Grilled fish ball with cheese, you can try this out.



The starry night bond the laughter together ended the day perfectly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment