Thursday, April 25, 2013

20 April 2013 - 21 April 2013

It was my pre-birthday celebration few days back with my beloved ones.
An earlier one cause my birthday falls on the election week.

My earlier celebration was at the most coldest land in Malaysia called Cameron Highland.



The flowers were smiling to me for my arrival =)
We discovered a new place in Cameron Highland - Lavender Garden.


I love this never-lost-its-shine-mr bean-car.


My umma 엄마 and the big melons.
There has a mountain view cafeteria.





Awesome lunch @ Chiew Garden Cafe aka Water Crest Valley


Another nice dining place with mountain farm view



I love the food there, the vegie fragrance was hide inside the food, the fragrance will slowly come out while you bite it. The food there makes me feel like at home.
Stewed fresh mushroom with vegie

Deep fried handmade stuffed tofu was so yummy!
Homemade dumpling with water cress soup was just so nice on a cold day!!
Omellette was kinda crispy.

 Too much for 3 person?
Don't worry, we had finished all XD
~yum yum~




Equatorial the crib we stayed

 

The outlook of one bed room apartment
The mountain view from our room





Tea time!!
The must go high-tea venue will be @ Boh Tea Plantation.
It's one of my favorite high tea places.


Strwberry cake

Rabbit loves to eat Carrot.
So there was a Carrot cake to fix my craving.

Absolutely loving the ambiance there and had a very enjoyable tea session.

Here's a panorama shot of the beautiful greenery boh tea mountain







Strawberry sensation @One Big Strawberry Farm



Strawberry yogurt, strawberry waffle cake and fresh strawberry juice, i love it~
I did not know fresh strawberry juice can be so delicious until I came here.
Ugh~ I started to miss it!



















It started to drizzle but it didn't stop us from going to the Brinchang night market.



Big sweet strawberries only cost us RM30 for 6 boxes.
So cheap!!
Dinner time. Finally!
Steamboat
Best in cold air.




Chilled from Brinchang to Tanah Rata Starbucks.




Hot greea tea frappuccino as birthday cake.
Make "n" wishes!!
Good night ~

1 comment: