Tuesday, June 22, 2010

20 June 2010

There're so many assignments to complete, there are so many debate sessions to debate and the most headache one is the thesis research project plus the freaking hot weather in Malaysia.
It is such a torture!
I need a break badly to refresh my mind! 
Here's a little update of a refreshing night.




Went to Ipoh for supper!
Dress code of that night-Go Green.
If I not mistaken, this is Ipoh food street.













Ice~ Ice~ Ice~
I can't live without you lately!









































Zlin's water melon lolo












Erynn's seacoconut lolo












Cannis's yam lolo












My mango lolo













Sange's mix sago lolo




























I love fried tofu with spicy chilli sauce.













Loh Bak with mayonnaise sauce.
It was slightly different with Penang one.
Penang Loh Bak usually is served with the chilli sauce.














We're gaining weight lately!
I guess we're still looking good.









Next session we chilled at Lou Wong Tauge Ayam Kuetiau before heading back.
Lou Wong Tauge Ayam Kuetiau is the MOST famous of all Ipoh's restaurants.
The best place for those who can't live without chicken but absolutely not for me!!!





Surprisingly, it was not crowded.













Bean sprouts here were so FAT!
~Hmmm yummy yummy~














Fish ball flat rice noodles.
Fish is forever my choice!













And the rest were ordered the flat rice noodles with chicken shreds
























Ending this post with one of my personal picture of that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment